Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Official Savage FLUX build with pics

Search this Thread

Old 04-02-2009, 04:30 AM
ArancioC5

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Official Savage FLUX build with pics

I know they arent that tall, I wrote that they werent as tall as the terrapins, but the Tremor wheel is larger then most.
Old 04-08-2009, 01:29 AM
BitHed

Arancio i looked at the Terrapins and they are quite soft in the sidewall department...There is another guy using them in a BL XL over at RC Monster and he said there were 'ok'; like any HPI 'stock' tire i guess...

...correct...my truck is using a Hellfire cd...recently been eating spurs for some unknown reason...it shouldnt be, but i regress...This is YOUR thread buddy...Show us where we are right now...I'd love to see it...

...also...you mention you have been 'experimenting'...the mind boggles...Fill us in on your mad science mate...
Old 01-15-2010, 11:40 AM
RC Winnipeg
My Feedback: (6)

Can you post or pm the link to where you got those hub extensions? I am in the middle of a Flux build rightnow and I would prefer to convert the hubs to 17mm Hex (buggy style) 0 offset. Something around .5-1" but I think it has the XL axels(?) and the hole through the axel is small.
Old 01-17-2010, 11:57 PM
SiicKLy

Wow great so far. Keep them pics coming. The build should be a beaut when your done
Old 01-18-2010, 07:28 PM
carldav

Good Day,

Nice build, I used to run nitro savage but decided to get Savage Flux too. Mine is already up and running. But my interest was really into the modified shock towers...any link or walk-through on how to do it? Does it require modification or is it a direct fit to the gear bulkheads?

Thanks
Carl
Old 01-24-2010, 02:20 PM
xxTeamGTxx

This build looks really nice! You plan on racing that thing or?
Old 08-23-2015, 06:01 PM
airborn334

Sorry to bring up a dead thread but i sort recently bought a flux and i REALLY like the hellfire shocktower idea. can you email me? airborn334@gmail(dot)com?