Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Buying Savage parts on EBay - WARNING

Old 06-06-2009, 09:28 AM
sparky 25

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Buying Savage parts on EBay - WARNING

I have bought from him also, great prices and cheap shipping,

bought some baja ssA-arms and had it in a week to Ireland thats quick shipping.
Old 06-06-2009, 01:14 PM
SAVAGEJIM

I have bought from several fleabay chopshops in the past.

The best chopshop I have ever bought from is nitronutz. All the other chopshops I have bought from were shady and crooks. (Fortunately, I never spent more than $20 USD on each these other jerks, they really put a bad taste in my mouth about fleabay.)

Nitronutz is the only chopshop I will buy from if I ever go back to fleabay shopping for chopped Savage kits and RTRs for parts.
Old 06-06-2009, 02:06 PM
sparky 25

When i was just new to ebay a few years ago i bought a surefire 32 from a seller called "fastcoldline"

i never received the item and i never got my money back as he kept dragging me along until the paypal claim date had passed,

then he became no longer a registered user.
Old 06-06-2009, 08:19 PM
cpwshf

Ican second that, nitronutzz is the only one Iwill buy from now, everyone else I won't even consider...

ORIGINAL: SAVAGEJIM

I have bought from several fleabay chopshops in the past.

The best chopshop I have ever bought from is nitronutz. All the other chopshops I have bought from were shady and crooks. (Fortunately, I never spent more than $20 USD on each these other jerks, they really put a bad taste in my mouth about fleabay.)

Nitronutz is the only chopshop I will buy from if I ever go back to fleabay shopping for chopped Savage kits and RTRs for parts.
Old 06-06-2009, 10:36 PM
black mamba

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

.............ebay chop shops..................what would we do without them? lol
Old 07-13-2010, 09:59 AM
SavagePower

I have been shopping on ebay for the last 2 years and the best place I have found for Savage parts is integrajspec. I have never seen service like this on ebay (seems like they actually run the trucks instead of an old guy selling part numbers) and they answer all my emails faster than I would if Irana hobby shop for sure. I haven't really been ripped off too bad by some other sellers, but when you order a part and have to wait a week or two for it to arrive it drives you crazy. My best experience was when I paid on Mondayafternoon for a Savage XLchassis from integrajspec and I had it Wed morning. That's as good as it gets. Contact these guys if you want Savage parts
Old 07-13-2010, 10:19 AM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: bigwaltc

I have had good luck with Taters_net_dealz hopmeup and get it fast . But I don't now about globman24 I ordered some glow plugs from him never got them. Contacted him he said sorry and he would reship never got them ether he said sorry he sent them to the wrong address reshipped again still waiting for them.[img][/img]
hmm I've dealt with globman I found him decent
Waldorf now pulled that I am waiting for my shipment BS on me once never ordered from him again. Also dr350z is someone I won't deal with again, my last item was shipped in such poor shape, packed so bad parts were falling out of the damn box (I found screws going up my damn sidewalk), and was missing the nuts to hold rims on it...

nitronutzz I've had good experiences with, along with hopmeup, get*it*fast, rchobby4less, along with rcsuperstore (I usually get stuff in 2 business days)
Old 07-13-2010, 11:03 AM
djyjrlz

i live in the uk and i ordered a clutch from a seller who is no longer selling (no suprise) i payed in full for the item and payed £5 in postage from the states......bad idea......turns out the colour i wanted was out of stock and it would take a week to get any stock at all.
after 6 weeks, yes i did say 6 weeks i got the item in the wrong colour.....but it works so i dont really care anymore.
just a lesson, buy from your own country because international shipping can take weeks.
Old 07-13-2010, 02:19 PM
brio

Yeah, globman24 is not too good. I had an issue with him also. The other guys you mentioned, like nitronutzz, plcman, rchobby4less, they are good. You have to be carefuly on ebay for sure. I try to only buy from sellers I've had a good experience with in the past. Other solid sellers I've dealt with successfully arercboyz, rcsuperstore, toadztoyz.