Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

Savage X at the Jumpin' Joe's Hill

Search this Thread

Old 06-10-2009, 07:35 PM
BudBud

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Savage X at the Jumpin' Joe's Hill

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ab0Bjc4k4p0

I took my X out tonight and tried climbing the hill that I have been playing on with my Mugen and my XLs. I must say that is a new challenge in the X. It wants to go over backwards due to the shorter wheelbase and the front end gets light very early, resulting in no steering. The hill is much firmer today that it has been this week, thanks to some much needed rainfall. It started raining on me today on about the sixth tank of fuel, but I had blown two tires off the wheels anyway. I am sure it will be there another day. Glen
Old 06-10-2009, 08:04 PM
rotzilla

Default RE: Savage X at the Jumpin' Joe's Hill

didnt get to watch the whole thing for some reason it wouldnt load all the way for me, but from what i say another nice one. ill try again later.boy you sure love and are dedicated to this little hobby we all have.to be out running and videoing all the time thats great.
Old 06-10-2009, 08:29 PM
russ722
My Feedback: (15)

Nice video and driving Glen lookslike fun.
Old 06-10-2009, 10:56 PM
SportsFans

Thanks Bro!
Old 06-11-2009, 12:18 AM
Spdfrk

Thats one determined Savage!!! Nice tune... Great vid!!! I put weights inside the front rims on my crawler to keep it stuck to the rocks a little better, I wonder what effect that would have on your truck hill climbing speaking....