Community
Search
Notices
HPI Monster Truck Forum Talk about HPI monster trucks here. The infamous Savage 21, SS, .25 or any other HPI MT. You can optionally discuss HPI in our general MT discussion forum if you prefer.

sick flux

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2010, 11:42 AM
loubronx75

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default sick flux

im currently building a flux with savage ss suspension 333 oz tourqe servo flux motor n speed control turnigy 3s 35c lipos titanium tirnbuckles integy wheely bar can you offer some ideas n tips to me also gonna stech chassis n wheelbase thanks

Old 08-27-2010, 11:45 AM
HJJFFFAA

Default RE: sick flux

Don't buy integy anything.
Old 08-27-2010, 12:45 PM
steed2-inactive

which lipos do you have and have you tried them in the battery box's??
Old 08-27-2010, 12:52 PM
steed2-inactive

ORIGINAL: HJJFFFAA

Don't buy integy anything.
completely agree..i have some integy stuff on my savage x (shock towers and a arms) but i dont bash it hard, as one good crash will destroy the bulk heads and tvp's....lol
they do look great though. also heard the integy wheelie bars are horrible. buy a tmaxx wheelie bar. they work beautiful.
Old 08-27-2010, 02:53 PM
loubronx75

batteries fit in the boxes i also have the integy hd msr5 shocks i heard good n bad about them
Old 08-27-2010, 02:57 PM
CR500rider

ORIGINAL: loubronx75

batteries fit in the boxes i also have the integy hd msr5 shocks i heard good n bad about them
Well the people that you heard good things from were either lying or they have never ran them. The only decent thing integy makes is.........well nothing actually.
Old 08-27-2010, 03:53 PM
SyCo_VeNoM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

ORIGINAL: CR500rider

ORIGINAL: loubronx75

Well the people that you heard good things from were either lying or they have never ran them. The only decent thing integy makes is.........well nothing actually.
Their tank guard is ok, and relatively cheap. But Integy on anything that will see normal abuse will fail FAST.

Seen a guy that had 8 Integy shocks on his savage come into the LHS, he said did a 3-4 foot jump landed good but 2 of the shocks on the front ruptured, and 1's rods bent on another.

Now on the other hand if you want to put it on a shelf as a conversation piece and look at it only Integy rocks