Community
Search
Notices
HPI Racing HPI Racing forum. Discuss all HPI Racing products here.

HPi Rush evo clutch gone?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2017, 06:32 AM
RussianEvo

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPi Rush evo clutch gone?

Hello all,

I know there's a few posts on rush evos and all but I don't know where to start..
I got a rush evo a decent amount of years ago and remember thinking it was broke, I came across it again a few days ago, ordered a new air filter and glow plugs with an igniter. I couldn't get it started so took the engine off along with the fuel tank to inspect it.. I tried taking the clutch bell off but it won't come off? It just spins and the engine chokes.. This is my main problem as I don't know wherever to order a new clutch? I put the engine back in and got it running! It ran for 10 seconds then cut out. Started again and ran for around 20 seconds, this gave me a little time to try give it some throttle.. it didn't do anything at all, wheels didn't move nothing?

You can see the clutch bell is shaking but that's it. Tried getting it started again and no joy..

There's no fuel going from the tank into the carb.. pushing the prime button gets it halfway up the tube, then back down..

Any help would be great, would love to get this thing back up and running! New hobby for me haha!
Thanks
Russ