RE: Can't control aircraft.
Fokker, I assume that you have the Aerofly Professional Deluxe? In order to understand your problem, there are several things which I would need you to check in your system (if you're not too familiar with your system, try to get some assistance)
1) Tell me exactly what kind of hardware you have, especially 3D graphics card, CPU, and any other hardware installed, sound card etc.
2) What is the RAM size?
3) Which operating system are you using, XP or Vista? 32 bit or 64 bit?
4) Tell me exactly what drivers you installed for the 3D graphics card.
5) Which addons do you have?
6) What is the version number printed on your main AFPD disk?
7) How did you install the main disk, addons, and patch (which version?), and what was the sequence of installation?
8) Post the tm.log file which you can find in the following directory
C:\Program Files\IPACS\AeroFly Professional Deluxe
You may open the file with a text editor like word or notepad. Just copy and paste the entire content into your post.