Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Can't control aircraft.

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2010, 02:50 AM
Fokker triplane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't control aircraft.

You can't control Selected aircraft once everything is programmed in.
Old 09-23-2010, 05:14 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Can't control aircraft.

Please describe your problem, any error message, the version of Aerofly you have, and your computer and radio setup in more detail
Old 09-25-2010, 05:18 PM
Fokker triplane

Mike; Bear with me I'm not that good with the computer yet? I have the game Commander Edition. I have no problem loading aircraft/and scenery. No problem in assigning the channels; I stay with the Easy Setup MODE. It appears I.m having my problems with and when I go to the Calibrate menu. Can not control the red bars that appear at this time when program tells you to put controls in the nutural and extreme position(settings). How here it is when I clink to Fly all my control are now moving. Yes that is what I said. Both ailerons are moving.rudder is moving and don't forget the elevator(s). I'm telling you Mike It's just a mess! All this just happened over one night? I put the simulator away.Next day I got BA BA Kids? A clerk at the hobby shop told me to set the whole thing up again. So my daugther in law set this up again. So here I'm grounded can't fly nothing. Mike aka Fokker Triplane.
Old 09-25-2010, 07:58 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Fokker, I assume that you have the Aerofly Professional Deluxe? In order to understand your problem, there are several things which I would need you to check in your system (if you're not too familiar with your system, try to get some assistance)

1) Tell me exactly what kind of hardware you have, especially 3D graphics card, CPU, and any other hardware installed, sound card etc.
2) What is the RAM size?
3) Which operating system are you using, XP or Vista? 32 bit or 64 bit?
4) Tell me exactly what drivers you installed for the 3D graphics card.
5) Which addons do you have?
6) What is the version number printed on your main AFPD disk?
7) How did you install the main disk, addons, and patch (which version?), and what was the sequence of installation?
8) Post the tm.log file which you can find in the following directory

C:\Program Files\IPACS\AeroFly Professional Deluxe

You may open the file with a text editor like word or notepad. Just copy and paste the entire content into your post.
Old 09-25-2010, 08:56 PM
Fokker triplane

Hi Mike: First my sons wife installed this simulator for me. I'm writing out of the same Laptop that the simulator was installed in and that is a MacBook Pro. There are no add-ons to the system. I'm on line with our high speed cable company "Warner Cable"- Road Runner hook-up. All the other jagon I'll have to enroll at MIT Boston???!! It's late to call her but I'll give a call on Sunday. Thank you for your effort. Mike