Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

AF5 for MAC

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 12:00 PM
matus777

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AF5 for MAC

Mike after we edit a plane can we send the file to another AF5 user like we did prior to this version? Also if we can, and i modified one here on the Mac, can i send it to a PC user so they can use the edited version and vice versa?
Old 11-22-2010, 05:42 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: AF5 for MAC

Hi matus, you should be able to exchange the aircraft file between AF5 Win and AF5 Mac.
Old 11-22-2010, 08:15 AM
matus777

OK THX
Old 11-24-2010, 05:40 PM
matus777

Mike ok so i modified a plane and re-named it of course and saved it. If i want to send it how do i do it? I looked in the aircraft folder and do not see anything by the name of the modified plane. I looked in the specific folder of the plane i modified and it's not there by name anyway. So would i just send the entire folder (let's say Extra 330) and expect to have the modified plane contained in that folder????? If not how is it done,,,,thx?
Old 11-25-2010, 08:03 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

matus, it's kinda different from AFPD. The modified model will still be saved into the same model folder. For example, if I were to edit Extra 330S and save it as Extra 330S ver 1.1, if you go to the aircraft folder, you will still find only one Extra 330S folder. The original version (standard and competition) and modified version (1.1) are all embedded in the same folder. When you load Extra 330S in AF5, you will see the standard, competition, and modified versions in the pull down menu. Just select the version you want.

To send the modified model, just send the entire Extra 330S folder. Of course this will include all versions including the modified version. Hope this helps
Old 11-25-2010, 10:26 AM
matus777

OK thanks....that makes sense re: the file transfer.....