Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I can't find installed models in AFPD!

Well, to beginwith, I'm having problems with AeroFly Professional Deluxe.

I recently downloaded a corsair off of a website described in another post. It worked fine-all but the fact that the instructions were in german and I didn't think to translate them online. I didn't know how to unfold the wings(they kept coming up and I couldn't get them back down).

So after this fail, I finally tried to readjust the wings so that they didn't fold. That didn't work. The wings are made of two parts-the stationary base (-15 degree dihedral) and the folding wing part. I accidently set the dihedral on that to -5. I can't get it back to -15, however. So, after searching and searching through the AFPD folder, I can't find the file that the plane is in! I looked all through the "aircrafts" folder and I can't find the plane anywhere.

I finally translated the instructions and got the wings to flod and unfold. Now I'm left with a plane who's wings and wing bases are about an inch apart. I tried to reinstall it, but a window popped up that said (in german, may I add) "This file can not be created: C:\Program Files (x86)\IPACS\AeroFly Professional Deluxe\aircraft\F4U-1A_Corsair". If anyone can tell me how to uninstall the plane or where it may be located on a computer running windows 7(x64) or even just how to uninstall it, then I'd be very greatful, Or maybe a way to bypass the limits set on edit mode by the sim.

I have other models as well that I cannot find in the folder but are still in the "Aircraft 1" menu bar working perfectly, accept for a concorde that travels backwards.
    Thanks in advance
    -INC

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: I can't find installed models in AFPD!

Nevermind. figured it out