Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Aurora 9

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Aurora 9

Hello,

I recently purchased Aerofly 5 for my new 27" monitor. I am able to get the software to run and was able to calibrate my Aurora 9 for the main control surfaces. However, none of my switches or sliders will calibrate. I would like the ability to use dual or triple rates that I would normally use when flying. Any help you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Geoff

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Aurora 9

Answered below by the expert as it should be - deleted.
    \"Of course, that\'\'\'\'\'\'\'\'s just my opinion. I could be wrong.\" the other Dennis Miller

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Geoff, I would suggest that you read through the manual first especially chapters 5 (Calibration), 10.2 (Model Functions) and 13.1 (Advanced Channels Setup). The easiest way to setup and assign your switches is by using "Calibrate and Configure". You could also use "Assign Model Functions" and this will only let you assign switches for the functions available for the particular model. As you get more experienced, you can assign all channels using "Advanced Channels Setup".

To get dual/triple rates for any control surface, put the rate switch to high rate, and calibrate the stick at high rate.
    Mike Marks
    RCU Moderator
    Aerofly Support Representative http://www.aerofly.com/index.html

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

I was able to get dual rates smoke and retracts to work. For some reason the software still won't recognize my 3 way switch. Still a great sim just wish it included gridlines for practicing straight and level flight.