Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Replacement Cable

Search this Thread

Old 06-14-2011, 07:32 PM
gwillia99

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Replacement Cable

Does anyone know where I can buy a replacement cable that runs from the USB device to my radio. My radio fell off my desk and the plug in the back of the transmitter is now bent.

Also I have been trying to join the IKARUS forum so that I can download the patch for Aerofly 5.5 for Mac Users and have not heard back from the moderator on being approved. Until my account is approved I am unable to download anything off their forum can someone send me the zip file.

Thanks

Geoff
Old 06-14-2011, 09:30 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: Replacement Cable

Geoff, which radio are you using? I hope that apart from the adapter cable damage, the radio (including the trainer port socket) is not damaged

You can directly download the latest AF5 mac patch from here without any registration http://www.aerofly.com/downloads_en.html
Old 06-15-2011, 03:09 AM
gwillia99

Rajul,

I am flying the Aurora 9. Radio seems to be working fine and I can actually get the simulator to work as well. I would just prefer to replace the cord so I don't have to continually mess with around trying to fit it back into the trainer port. Should i just purchase the JR Adapter and be done with the process since it includes the correct cord? I think it includes the correct cord for the Aurora 9.

The software patch I am referring to is:
func_shadowmap.zip‎ (2.2 KB, 233 views)
This file is to help fix lagging when using an ATI graphics card on Aerofly 5.5.
Old 06-15-2011, 08:30 AM
rmiller4877

Suggest you send an email to [email protected] and explain your registration problem. This worked for me. I think someone monitoring the website registration piece is asleep at the switch.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:04 AM
rajul

The Aurora 9 does not need any adapter cable. Give it a try and let me know. I am not sure where you got that file from but it is not a patch. Just go to the link I gave you and you'll find the latest mac patch there
Old 06-15-2011, 04:34 PM
gwillia99

Rajul,

My question is where can I get a replacement cord? The one that I received with the program is now broken. Without a new cord the software is not going to work.
Old 06-15-2011, 11:06 PM
rajul

Please post a photo of the exact cable that you're referring to.