Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

AEROFLY 5.7 AND JR 10X

Old 01-05-2012, 03:02 PM
RC 2008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AEROFLY 5.7 AND JR 10X

I have no problem calibrating a Hitec or Futaba 8uaf. However I fly with jr and would like to be able to use it. I can calibrate it but only end up with high rates; am unable to get any kind of rates,expo,mixes etc.. It is in trainer mode and ppm. The other brand radios do give me rates so it appears to be the jr radio only.. Any help would be really appreciated.RON
Old 01-05-2012, 03:31 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: AEROFLY 5.7 AND JR 10X

Ron, please post a photo of the cable connections from your JR radio to the PC. You should not be in trainer mode and disable it. If you're using dual rates, you should calibrate your radio with the dual rate switch position at high rate. All program mixes should be disabled during calibration.
Old 01-09-2012, 02:10 PM
RC 2008

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thaanks for the reply. Iwent back to gather the part# for the adapt. I brought and went back after many tries to link the 10x. This time I erased any remaing model and set it to default. I have now had success must have been wiith the preprogramming for one of my models that was only allowing me to use it in trainer slave. But its works now just fine. Thanks for the reply and I very much enjoy the simulator. Thanks RON
Old 01-09-2012, 03:28 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Great to know you have it sorted out.