Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Thread: Aerofly Rc7

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Aerofly Rc7

Any hobby shops selling RC7 or is iklarus USA only option?

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    There are hobby shops with the PC DVD version but we don't keep track of them. You can get the PC DVD and download versions from Ikarus USA. For the mac version, you can download from mac app store.
    Mike Marks
    RCU Moderator
    Aerofly Support Representative http://www.aerofly.com/index.html

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    Bought my V7 online. Shipped promptly. Installed easily on my iMac. Setup with my Spektrum Dx7 transmitter using Aerofly adapter. I am not a simulator affectionate, being able to compare and contrast different brands. I like the realism, scenery and ability to change variables with Aerofly. I'm very happy, and I get to run it on my Mac that has superior graphics ability and speed. Well worth the money.
    Dr. Paul
    The ultimate gift: www.donatelife.net

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback
    I downloaded mine from the Ikarus website (via the upgrade process). It was most likely the largest download I have ever made, somewhere in the neighborhood of 7 GB when all the files were downloaded. You would definitely want to have some strong broadband or lots of time to do it. I think it took a little over 1/2 hour on my cable connection.

Running very nicely on my newly built system with a single (for now) GTX 780. Frame rates seem to be stuck on 125, even with max details :-D
    Karl