Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software > Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators
Reload this Page >

What is the most up-to-date version of AeroFly 5?

Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

What is the most up-to-date version of AeroFly 5?

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2015, 08:01 AM
ic-racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default What is the most up-to-date version of AeroFly 5?

What is the most up-to-date version of AeroFly 5? I can't seem to find this info in this forum or on the AeroFly website.
Old 07-25-2015, 09:22 PM
bjcarter2

I think it's 5.7.5.3.

Ikarus is offering upgrades from AF5 to AF7.
Old 02-07-2018, 06:16 PM
ic-racer

Do you have a link to the upgrade? I'm already running 5.7.7.1, but I need the AF5 to AF7 upgrade.

Last edited by ic-racer; 02-11-2018 at 02:16 PM.
Old 02-13-2018, 09:25 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

The latest RC flight sim is the aeroflyRC7. There is no direct upgrade from AF5 to RC7, since you have to purchase RC7 standard first, then use the AF5 to get a discounted upgrade to RC7 ultimate

There are three versions of RC7 - standard, professional and ultimate. You have to buy the standard version first from app store.You cannot buy directly the professional or ultimate version. You have to buy the standard, and upgrade to the professional or ultimate through in-app purchase inside the RC7 menu. The possible upgrade paths are:

Standard -> Professional ( 59,99 Euro, 59,99 USD )
Standard -> Ultimate ( 99,99 Euro, 99,99 USD )
Professional -> Ultimate ( 39,99 Euro, 39,99 USD )
Standard -> Ultimate ( 14,99 Euro, 14,99 USD - reduced price for aerofly5 customers with a valid Product-Key!). You buy the standard aerofly RC7 from the Mac App Store. You will then see an In-App purchase option to upgrade from aerofly5. To activate this option enter your aerofly5 Product-Key. aerofly RC 7 will then check the key and if its valid you may buy the upgrade to the Ultimate edition.

You can get more details here
https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/aero...94308605?mt=12
and aerofly RC 7 - Shop

You can find the mac computer system and graphics card requirements here aerofly RC 7 - System requirements