Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software > Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators
Reload this Page >

Aerofly5 no longer works--flight controller busted

Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Aerofly5 no longer works--flight controller busted

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2018, 06:44 AM
ic-racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Aerofly5 no longer works--flight controller busted

The flight controller I got with my Aerofly5 for OSX no longer works. The aircraft go crazy, it won't stay in calibration. What can I do? What other controllers work? I tried RX2SIM USB interface that I use with my other sim software and it is not recognized and the game won't run.
Old 02-11-2018, 02:15 PM
ic-racer

Everyone is running this game with the plastic game controller and it is running fine? Is there some other Aerofly5 support forum somewhere?
Old 02-13-2018, 09:20 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What type of controller are you using? Can you post a photo of it? Are you connecting it to a native usb port in the computer or to a usb hub?

What is your mac OSX version?

Please attach your tmlog file.

The tmlog of aerofly RC 7 is stored in a special folder inside your users Library folder. By default the Library folder of Max OS X is hidden. To open the Finder with a visible Library folder, press and hold the ALT Key, choose the "Go To" menu and then select "Library". A Finder window with the Library folder will then be opened.
Next click yourself to the aerofly RC 7 user folder which is located here

~/Library/Containers/com.aerofly.aerofly-rc-7/Data/Library/Application Support/aerofly RC 7/

The file tm.log is located right inside this folder.
Old 02-16-2018, 08:28 PM
ic-racer

This is a picture of my game controller. However, thank you for the reply on the other thread, I think if I upgrade to "7" I won't need to use this controller, as long as I know the code number on the back.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Unknown.jpeg
Views:	44
Size:	6.0 KB
ID:	2254917