Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

No smoke on Deluxe

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2004, 05:44 PM
Aerohead
My Feedback: (37)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default No smoke on Deluxe

Got Deluxe yesterday and am enjoying it. I am going to have to relearn the hover, because AFP made it a little too easy, but that is just a matter of getting more practice, which is no big deal. Anyway, the problem right now is that I don't get any smoke. I've turned it on in graphics, but I'm not getting any smoke at all. Am I doing something wrong? I downloaded the patch off of the OMP website immediately after I installed Deluxe. Help.
Old 12-21-2004, 05:52 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: No smoke on Deluxe

OK first thing DO NOT PANIC WHATEVER YOU DO.

Just kidding.

First off you need to turn the smoke on. While your in flying click on graphics then make sure your smoke has a check next to it. If it does ... come back in and let me know. The next step is to assign a channel to it.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:29 PM
Aerohead
My Feedback: (37)

Okay, I got it now. When you mentioned assigning a channel to it, I remembered seeing "smoke" down toward the bottom of the assign channels screen. I went in and assigned smoke to channel five of my Futaba 9C, which is channel B on my transmitter. This will work fine. Thanks for your help, Dion, especially responding so quickly to my problem. I know you guys have to be pretty much swamped right now, this close to the Christmas holidays.
Old 12-21-2004, 06:46 PM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Hey no prob Nick, glad to help.

Enjoy!