Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Exhaust7Smoke options in AFP deluxe

Search this Thread

Old 01-01-2005, 03:55 AM
Richard/Sweden

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Exhaust7Smoke options in AFP deluxe

Just recieved my AFP DL program and it looks great so far. But when I´m trying to activate the smoke or exhaust options, nothing happens.. I tick the boxes for this but still, no smoke or exhaust is visible. Any other setting that needs to be done..?

Regards,
Richard
Old 01-01-2005, 09:37 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: Exhaust7Smoke options in AFP deluxe

Go into your control config (basic or advanced) and assign a switch for smoke on your radio or a key on the keyboard too!
Old 01-02-2005, 08:39 AM
BAS
My Feedback: (28)

Ok once i would get to the notepad where would i be able to how would i assign the switch on my aeroflypro i can get smoke but on my channel 5 switch on my hitec ecipse radio normally the toggle switch for channel 5 shuts on and off the smoke. Now it doesnt on the simulator. It has been calabrated on channel 5 . When i calibrate the channel 5 and move switch it is showing that it is working proper . It goes all the way over on the red bars on the calibrate section then when i toggle the swtch it moves the other way.
Old 01-02-2005, 08:45 AM
STLPilot

Do you have it checked in the flying window?
Old 01-02-2005, 09:13 AM
BAS
My Feedback: (28)

Do you mean under the menu and graphics on the top of the screen where it says smoke and exhaust , yes i do . If you mean where you go and configure your radio setup the only thing i see is the channel 5 retract option. By the way thanks for all your support to us dumb computer operators. I finally figured how to increase the smoke density, works awesome now.
Old 01-02-2005, 09:50 AM
STLPilot

OK now i'm confused .... if you can see how well the smoke works .... how are you having problems with the switch?