Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

AFPD Developers! ;)

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2005, 11:56 AM
rusirius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AFPD Developers! ;)

I've mentioned this on several occasions before, but I think it's kinda got lost in the midst of other posts... I currently only have one complaint with AFPD and it's something that would be very easy for you guys to make a patch for.

Actually I'll break it down into two parts... The first is the most important though...

It is EXTREMELY important for us heli guys to know the "pitch" of the blades at any given time, to be able to properly set the pitch curve on our radio. When setting up a heli in AFPD, we can set what the maximum and minimum values for the pitch are, but one in the program, we cannot see what the current pitch is. So it's impossible to set an accurate pitch curve, it has to be "guesstimated"... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! Can we add an option to the "flight data" display to include "current collective pitch"??? It would be a HUGE help to us rotary guys...

Secondly... Not a big deal, but the RPM display seems to be about 200 RPM off when dealing with the helis... You kind of develop a "feel" for what a rotor head feels like at various RPMs, and what it should feel like at say 1650 RPM tends to be indicated in the flight data as 1450 RPM, etc...
Old 01-13-2005, 12:24 PM
rusirius

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AFPD Developers! ;)

Ohh and just in case... LOL

Ich habe dieses vor erwähnt, aber ich denke, daß es hat verloren mitten in anderen Anzeigen... Ich jetzt habe nur eine Beanstandung mit AFPD und es ist etwas, das einfach sein würde, damit Sie regeln. Ich breche es niederzuwerfen in zwei Teile... Das erste ist... das wichtigste Es ist kritisches wichtiges für Hubschrauberpiloten, den Taktabstand der Blätter jederzeit zu kennen, um in der Lage zuSEIN, die Taktabstand Kurve auf unserem Radio einzustellen. Wenn wir einen Hubschrauber in AFPD aufstellen, können wir einstellen, was die maximalen und Mindestwerte für den Taktabstand sind, aber im Programm, können wir nicht sehen, was der gegenwärtige Taktabstand ist. So ist es unmöglich, eine genaue Taktabstand Kurve, Sie einzustellen muß nehmen eine Vermutung an, was es ist. Bitte! Können wir eine Wahl der Datenanzeige hinzufügen, um den jetzt Kollektivtaktabstand einzuschließen? Es würde eine Hilfe zu, das uns sein, steuert Hubschrauber... An zweiter Stelle... Nicht scheint ein grosses Problem, aber die Umläufe pro minuziöse Anzeige, ungefähr zweihundert Umläufe pro Minute zu sein weg, wenn betrachtet werden die Hubschrauber... Sie entwickeln fühlen für, einen welchen Rotorkopf wie an verschiedenen Umläufen pro Minute glaubt und neigt was es wie an Sagen tausend sechs hundert fünfzig Umläufen pro Minute glauben sollte, in den Flugdaten als tausend vierhundert fünfzig Umläufe pro Minute angezeigt zu werden.