Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software > Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators
Reload this Page >

Using large preview bitmaps for scenery

Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Using large preview bitmaps for scenery

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 04:32 PM
lansd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Using large preview bitmaps for scenery

I've noticed that each scenary file, stock or downloaded from rc-sim.de, will have a large preview bitmap as well (the *lg.bmp file). However, the scenary selector defaults to the small preview bitmap. I've looked throughout the docs and config files but there presently doesn't seem to be a way to use the large preview bitmaps instead. Have I missed something? If not, is there a way to add this as a viable future wish list item?
Old 01-19-2005, 04:54 PM
k0brd

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Using large preview bitmaps for scenery

The *lg.bmp file is displayed on the main screen after you load the scene, the small one is used in the scene selection menu. Hope this answers your question..

Bill