Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

How do you edit lenght of airplanes

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2005, 07:57 PM
top123
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default How do you edit lenght of airplanes

Went into editor to adjust parameters on an existing model to a real one I have and I could not adjust the lenth of the airframe?

Does not seem to be anyway to do it. The more I look at the AFPD software the more it falls behind G3. In G3 almost every parameter is adjustable.

Is there a way to do it?

top123
Old 02-02-2005, 03:16 AM
Spacey

Default RE: How do you edit lenght of airplanes

Yes create a new 3D model and create the aircraft yourself. Go search for the tutorials and help forums in the Aeroflypro forums. You will have to do it like Rodeo, Hans and everyone else is doing it. Think about it this way. In G3 you only have as many aircraft as the addons you buy...and there's only 5 addons so that gives what? About 150 planes? I think I've counted quite a few more than that for AFP and AFPD.
Old 02-02-2005, 11:27 AM
4 stroken ron
My Feedback: (29)

If I had the talant to do that I would make a Hangar 9 120 Uktrastick lite. I wonder if you could get the "crow" function working
Ron
Old 02-02-2005, 01:36 PM
Ray Davis
My Feedback: (1)

Not being able to simply change fuse length in the Edit Aircraft is a serious flaw.....and esp since there is no scaling factor!

I've had to change all the parameters of the AFPD 16 to get it to fly like my smaller Spider Jets 16 (1/6.7 scale)...though I've no idea, really if the larger AFPD 16 is at all realistic for it's larger dimensions. (IOW's if it were simply scaled down to mine, would it fly similarly w/o the many changes....?).

ICKY needs to include both a scale factor capability and allow simple fuse length changes!

Ray