Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

BALOON POPPING CONTEST

Old 03-13-2005, 11:19 PM
aerojack
My Feedback: (172)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default BALOON POPPING CONTEST

Why does the screen immediatly say 'DISQUALIFIED' when I start a new contest? It counts down 7 to 1 but as soon as it gets to 6 it says 'DISQUALIFIED'???????
Old 03-14-2005, 04:27 AM
Spacey

Default RE: BALOON POPPING CONTEST

You're probably moving. Switch off the wind etc. Make sure the plane doesn't move at all.
Old 03-14-2005, 09:43 AM
azfly4fun

I seem to have the same difficulties. I also RTFM on the Subject but still having the same problem. I don't think my airplane is moving any.
Old 03-14-2005, 09:47 AM
Spacey

I'll check into it as soon as I get home tonight guys. I have to admit I havent tried the popping contest on AFPD...only flown it on AFP when I was still learning how to hover. I'll let you guys know what I find out first thing tomorrow morning.
Old 03-14-2005, 09:53 AM
azfly4fun

Thanks Spacey.
Old 03-14-2005, 04:46 PM
aerojack
My Feedback: (172)

Yeah I bet your right, the plane is moving cause I am using a playststion type controller with this program right now, cause my 2nd cord went to sh** and I havent sent it back yet so I am using the only other game controller I have for a USB input and I cant get the throttle to fully shut down. It springs back to half throttle without my thumb on it. So I never knew that the plane had to be completely still till the countdown finished. Thanx for the info!!
Old 03-15-2005, 02:32 AM
Spacey

Yup I checked into it. Actually took a heap of screenshots as well but I have misplaced them now. It must a problem with the aircraft moving. On mine it works flawlessly. I checked it with various aircraft as well. The Extra 330, Extra 260, M60, Shockflyer, Gee Bee, Cap 232 all worked fine. Also on all of the sceneries that would allow you to play the contests.
Old 03-15-2005, 09:08 AM
azfly4fun

Im good to go as well. I had throttle trim part way up which was causing the airplane to move ever so slightly that you hardly could tell. Those stinken ballons are huge but still hard to hit. Geezz. Thanks for the Help.

David