Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Can't use downloaded planes...

Search this Thread

Old 07-20-2005, 05:59 PM
cmitch232
My Feedback: (3)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Can't use downloaded planes...

I'm sure I'm not the first person to have this problem but I can't seem to find the answer on the Ikarus site, or anywhere else. This would probably be good information to include on their site.

I have downloaded several airplanes, but I can't get them to work. I downloaded them into the aircraft section of the game. I can locate them by going into my computer, locating the program, and looking in the aircraft list. I can't open the files to execute them, and get the error message that windows can't open the file, but I'm not sure if I should have to do that anyway. I have downloaded all of the patches I know of.

The downloaded airplanes don't appear on the aircraft list when I open the game.

How do I activate them?

Thanks in advance
Old 07-20-2005, 07:31 PM
jimmyd56

Default RE: Can't use downloaded planes...

Are you unzipping the files? You need an unzip program or if you have Win XP Rt. click and click on Extract All in the menu that comes up.
Jim
Old 07-20-2005, 07:42 PM
Zman39
My Feedback: (6)

Default RE: Can't use downloaded planes...

you can also use this installer for you.

http://www.aeroflypro.com/installer