Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Torque Roll Training???

Search this Thread

Old 07-25-2005, 06:28 PM
RearViewMirror6

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Torque Roll Training???

In my June copy of "Model Aviation" an ad for AFPD says it contains a feature called "torque roll training". (which was one of the main reasons i bought the program) and i cant find the feature anywhere in the program or instruction manual... anyone know how to locate and use this feature?
Old 07-25-2005, 09:12 PM
thundervee

Default RE: Torque Roll Training???

I might be wrong but I think they meant you could use it for torque roll training, or any kind of 3D training for that matter, Like I said though I may be wrong
Old 07-30-2005, 01:31 AM
matt3D

Default RE: Torque Roll Training???

Yes, I'm sure they ment that you "could" do torque rolls in the game. I believe that reflex xtr has a thing where you can practice torque rolls or just hovering... like it will just allow you to do the elevator, then the rudder, the lastly the alerions, you decide what you want to do. Just remember once you get the hover down you can start practicing the torqe roll by going with the thrust of the engine. Remeber when the aiplane is facing you in the opposite direction point the rudder stick to the side its falling down to make it go straight.

Thanks,

Matt