Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

afp shockflyer

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2005, 02:39 PM
PickeringRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default afp shockflyer

Hi guys

Could someone please make or convert a shockflyer for aerofly pro, I have flown the yak shockflyer on deluxe and it is grat.
I have downloaded two "shockflyers, they look like them but definately dont fly like them,.

So, could anyone convert, modify or even make a yak shockflyer for AFP, but if it is easyer, any other shockflyer will do if it will fly like the ones on AFPD

Many many many thanks

Martin
Old 08-11-2005, 06:30 AM
STLPilot
My Feedback: (21)

Default RE: afp shockflyer

Sorry but AFP does not really support foamies. It was designed before the foamy revolution took off so the physics engine was not modeled for it.

AFPD is a different monster. Foamy's fly great. It's safe to say that AFPD is worth the upgrade just for the foamy flying alone.
Old 08-11-2005, 12:02 PM
PickeringRC

Default RE: afp shockflyer

What do you mean the foamys dont fly great on AFP, I downloaded from a friend who has AFPD the YAk shockflyer, and changed the tmg file from 1.8.0 to 1.6.0 installed it on AFP and it looks the same and flyes the same, so does all the others, except PPS which I havnt tried because I know it wont work

Try it

Martin