Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Video Card???

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2005, 08:16 PM
hockeyrules99
My Feedback: (7)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Video Card???

Just getting ready to order AFP deluxe...quick question about video card....I'm running a pent 4 3.2 ghz I just ordered a video card ...will this run the program properly?
SAPPHIRE 100600L-Red Radeon X800PRO 256MB GDDR3 PCI Express x16 Video Card

Thanks
John
Old 10-07-2005, 08:20 PM
AirNerd

Default RE: Video Card???

OH YEAH!!! That is a very good card should have no problem with it. Hey I live in Olathe KS. wear do you fly in the state cap?
Old 10-07-2005, 08:24 PM
hockeyrules99

I fly at blue sky squadron field...South East Topeka... Its the local hobby shop owner's field..nice field...Flew at Jayhawk in Lawrence..how about yourself? I'm usually in KC once a month at the least ..usually pick up my fuel at the hobby shop on 93rd and metcalf...
John
Old 10-07-2005, 08:26 PM
hockeyrules99

Thanks for the reply BTW

John
Old 10-07-2005, 08:36 PM
AirNerd

Hey John my name is Chris I fly at wyondott county park alot and I help the electric fly training at Shawnee mission park every other sat (tomorrow I will be there). I dont fly slimers myself so I do have some choice spots to fly arround town. That is also my LHS Brian is a great guy to deal with and sometimes I just hang out there. Also just ordered AFPD should get it this week and I have done alot of reaserch on cards myself the X800PRO is top notch from what I understand so you should have no probs. Goood luck maybe well see each other at the shop someday and we can geek out on our hobbie.