Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Hovering

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2005, 09:35 AM
racer1

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hovering

I just ordered AFPD and was wondering if I will be able to hover using a four channel radio. I have a JR (s 400) controller and was wondering if that has the capabilities to perform aerobatic maneuvers. I am new to flying and understand that it will take a lot of practice but I wanted to make sure that I am not fighting an up hill battle.

If the four channel doesn't work, would a six?

Thanks
Old 10-24-2005, 10:19 AM
rmenke
My Feedback: (13)

Default RE: Hovering

Send your question to the manufacturer. You should not have any problem. Your controller is 4 channel, what you are flying requires only 4 channels. I have no problem hovering my 3 D airplanes in reality. Cant get much hover time out of my simulator, but is good practice. Can set up my real aircraft well, am a computer dummy. Good luck!
Old 10-26-2005, 01:04 AM
Funflyaddict

Default RE: Hovering

YEah man, 4 chhannel works for 3d flying, i use AFPD and fly Profiles with only a 4ch radio..some people think its to sensative...but i think otherwise

Youl have no troubles, but if you want you can go to a radio with expo and d/r for easier flying!

Hope this helps