Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

Suggestions for Controller setup

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2006, 01:31 AM
teleman55

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suggestions for Controller setup

I just received AFPD friday.After realizing that some servo functions needed to be reversed,I opened the controller to find that the spring tension can be adjusted-Cool !! So Far I am having a blast.I am not sure how to best use the toggle switches.I have the 3 position switch setup like this- 1-gear down.2-gear retracted.3-smoke on.Can the 2 position switch be setup for low and high rate? What have you all come up with.
Old 03-27-2006, 09:20 AM
Hover259
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: Suggestions for Controller setup

I can send you our config file if you like.
Old 03-27-2006, 10:41 PM
teleman55

Default RE: Suggestions for Controller setup

I am not sure what that means but yeah sure.I believe my e-mail is posted,Thanks.I have decided for now that I can load a couple different controllor setups and chose the one that suits my needs as the plane requires.My RC experience is limited,I have a Goldberg Mirage that years ago my son and I crashed a few times.I have gotten into the hobby again with a friend and I am going to revive the Mirage.It was a 3 channel setup so I have a GC configuration for 3 channel to help learn what that is like to fly.Already AFPD has saved me hours of time and loads of money in crash repairs.It has more than paid for itself.But I am only familiar with terms like exponential through reading lots of material,no real experience yet.Again the sim is a great aid.I just wish there was an electric trainer like the PT40.I hope to be able to create an edited version that mimics the power setup of my plane.For now I just limit throttle.