Rcflyer, please follow the download and installation steps outlined here http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5241496/tm.htm
If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.
Thanks for the info. I moved the .WAV file and the Bell works great.
The Trex is an .exe file but it still crashes IPACS. here is a link to the file perhaps you can find something I am missing. I usually have to change the .TMB file to version 1.8
Lost my AFPD USB interface cable during a recent house move, Hobbypeople.com does not sell them any longer. Anybody know where I can purchase one online? thanks..........Mike T.
Anyone know where I can download the L39?
Thanks in advance.
Pete, try doing a search in the websites given
Can someone please help
I have dowloaded the Osmose patternship and the later of the 2 Farmland-grid (patternbox) scenery for the AFPD sim from RC-Sim. The first Farmland-grid scenery that I installed had a readme doc that shows how to install and that worked perfectly. The plane and the second scenery download files are application files and I think they suppose to run themselves? When I click on either of these dowloaded files a window pops up and says "Unable to locate Aerofly Professional Delux. Please reinstall the program from the CD." Why would this happen?
Hi rajulORIGINAL: rajul
Follow the installation guidelines here http://www.rcuniverse.com/forum/m_5241496/tm.htm
Thanks for that link, that will always be handy.
I have read through your installation guidelines and that is as I have done. Your guidelines say that if it is an exe file then I should double click on the zipped file and then double click on the exe aplication file and it should install automatically. I have been doing it the same way previously but am getting a window popping up saying "Unable to locate Aerofly Professional Delux. Please reinstall the program from the CD." My Aerofly is working fine so I dont know how it cant locate it.
I see Paddy_c20 in your other thread seemed to have a similar problem but I cant find an answer to his problem
Thanks for any help
Please post a photo of your AFPD usb interface cable.
Thanks Rajul I got it sorted
I still have a problem though. When I look at the other aircraft all the files for preview-aircraft.tmt and THUMB.TMT are the same tmt format but for this new Osmose aircraft, these 2 files are .bmp format. Could this be the reason this is not showing on my aircraft menu even though the aircraft is showing in the AIRCRAFT folder now?
I have AFPD Ver 1.11.07.25. I am trying to get the farmland scenery with the gridline for pattern for F3A practice.
It doesn't show up in the picks for scenery.... what am I missing??
Using www.rc-sim.de site, Scenery is Farmland-grid was downloaded
The files are from 2005 and the dir looks like this:
grid.obj obj file
grid bitmap image
flightbox jpeg image
farmland-gridlg bitmap image
farmland-grid.geo geo file
farmland-grid bitmap image
aerobatic grid /flight box for aerofly professional deluxe, 10.01.2005
This is an aerobatic grid for the scenery farmland.
By Rodeo, www.rodeo.onlinehome.de
Install these files into ...\aerofly professional deluxe\scenery\farmland:
Install these files into ...\aerofly professional deluxe\scenery
See the image flightbox.jpg for the size of the pattern grid.
In reading this thread, I don't think i'm finding the method for installation.
My goal is to put put the box on the scenery for F3A practice.
Any comments on Post 83?? What am I missing.
Rock, could you give me the direct link for the download in rodeo's website?
It was downloaded from www.rc-sim.de. AFPD Sceneries page 9, Farmland-grid. You may have to create an account (free) to be able to download.
It was not downloaded from rodeo's website.... I was not able to download from that site.
Rock, I see that there is an updated version on that same page (zip filename qejwcsru) just four items above the older version on the same page. This is an .exe file and all you need to do is run the file.
Worked like a charm, many thanks for the help!
Great to hear that! Hope this scenery will help you in your F3A training.ORIGINAL: Rockomo_mi1
Worked like a charm, many thanks for the help!
the latest patch for AFPD will not work with my Win. 7 system. Is this a problem only I have or does the patch not work with win. 7?
I have lots of AF issues and qustions....sorry for the rant...
Regarding AeroFlight Pro...
1. I read your directions on manually adding planes but it still doesn't work. My version is 220.127.116.11 which is higher than that of the planes I am installing. I put them in the correct directory and it just does not recognize them.
2. I tried the upgrade to 1.11 and I get an error. It can't create or change language files 1 and 2 and the upgrade doesn't work. I am running Windows 7 (64) on a new core I7 PC that I reinstalled everything on and copied my planes over to.
So it seems that I have mutiple problems possibly affecting the situation.
Regarding Aerofly 5...
1. I also have Aerofly 5 installed and patched. It seems like it has a lot nicer graphics but the planes do not seem to harrier or 3D correctly. Planes that in real life would 3D like a dream seem to want to drop a wing constantly and are generally unstable in a stalled condition. For the Katana and big Yak 55 I have selected the competition version and that helps but it just doesn't seem as good as Aeroflight Pro did when I had planes set up the way I liked them. I am debating on going back to Pro which is why I was trying to get both running.
2. Also, with Aerofly 5 there don't seem to be any good 3D planes out there to download. The most popular site it seems has closed it's download site for the year???
3. Another question is around the control throws. How come in the aircraft editor you can't change the max throw of the surface. I see you can change the ETA in the USB controller settings up to 150%. But, you can't change the max throw of the surface in the editor. It seems that this is a limitation.
4. Also, in AF 5, why do they have dual rates if they only show you one rate screen and it does not change to set the second set of rates when you flip the assigned switch?
OK So I have a lot of questions. If Aerofly 5 is really worth it and there are good planes out there to download, can we take my questions one at a time as I realize there possibly are too many here to answer in one shot.
Also, where are the best downloads and forum resources for AF 5. If there is another site I need to be on let me know. If I need to just move on to Real Flight I can do that too. I want to fly not troubleshoot software for hours and hours.
I did find a bug in AF 5. If you set the engine torque value to 0 for any plane the program freaks out. Interesting.
Thanks and all the best,
I am looking for a good Quad Copter for Aerofly Pro Deluxe. Does anyone have one or know where I can downloadaaaaa one?
Precision Aerobatics Team Pilot
\"Cause Quality Counts!\"