Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

AFPD Video Question

Search this Thread

Old 12-02-2006, 05:23 PM
Harleyflyer
My Feedback: (9)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default AFPD Video Question

I just downloaded the registered version of the FRAP program to capture some video off of AFPD Deluxe. The frame rate on the recording is a little slower than what I would like. This is after I have bumped up the frames to 100 on FRAPS. Does anyone know how I might be able to get a faster frame rate? The recording is only getting in the mid 20's on the frame rate. Would it help if I got a better graphics card and more memory for my computer? Or do I need to do something else?

My current computer is a Dell Pentium 4 running at 2.80 GHz with 512 MB of RAM. My video card is a NVIDIA GeForce FX 5200 with 128 MB of RAM.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.
Old 12-02-2006, 05:41 PM
exeter_acres
My Feedback: (2)

Default RE: AFPD Video Question

I have a 64bit CPU and 2GB of RAm and FRAPS goes slow on mine too......

always did///
Old 12-02-2006, 06:05 PM
Harleyflyer
My Feedback: (9)

Default RE: AFPD Video Question

Maybe there is nothing that we can do to get a better frame rate on FRAPS. My computer runs AFPD Deluxe pretty well with good frame rates but I have to keep the smoke off.