Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > RC Flight Simulator Software > Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators
Reload this Page >

AFPD awarded Simworld's "Golden Wings Award" !

Community
Search
Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

AFPD awarded Simworld's "Golden Wings Award" !

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2007, 07:05 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default AFPD awarded Simworld's "Golden Wings Award" !

Simworld awarded their prestigeous Golden Wings Award to Aerofly Professional Deluxe for its excellent features and quality, declaring it the best simulator in a range of five tested simulators on January 20, 2007. Heartiest congratulations to the IPACS and Ikarus team !

Mr. Möllenhof of SIMWORLD presented the "Golden Wings Award" at Mr. Grüntjens of IKARUS and at Dr. Marc Borchers of IPACS (left-to-right in pic below)

Quote: "This simulator has the best and fastest graphics engine, precise model aircraft aerodynamics, spectacular sceneries and the most attractive aircraft selection. In addition it offers a precisely working controller and all at a fair price. Aerofly can refer to one of the largest fan and user community in the internet, where an abundance of new model airplanes, sceneries, some of them free of charge, is available. This is qualifying the Aerofly Professional Deluxe not only as a great tip for the real RC pilot, but is also clearly recommended for all RC pilots, who prefer to fly only on their PC."

More details can be found in SIMWORLD's website is http://www.simulatorworld.de/load.ph...article&sid=16 (German language)

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db84230.jpg
Views:	16
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	616392   Click image for larger version

Name:	Rn39488.jpg
Views:	40
Size:	256.4 KB
ID:	616393   Click image for larger version

Name:	Di99390.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	88.4 KB
ID:	616394  
Old 02-19-2007, 02:09 PM
TWRC

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: AFPD awarded Simworld's "Golden Wings Award" !

Very cool! It's no wonder to me at all. AFPD simply rocks.

Unhappy G3.5 owner
Old 03-03-2007, 08:38 PM
rcuser002
Banned
My Feedback: (12)

hey rajul,

Is the Beaver on floats and in the "active' water included with/on the newest add on? I went to the simworld weebsite and noticed that the plane editing parameters look different also. Does that come with the new add-on as well or is this a different "German" version/release??

root
Old 03-03-2007, 09:42 PM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Root, the screenshots you were referring to probably belong to another flight sim. You could use http://babelfish.altavista.com/ to translate the webpage, but its not perfect. There is no "German" version, other than the language option in the main AFPD menu. Cheers.
Old 03-03-2007, 10:21 PM
rcuser002
Banned
My Feedback: (12)

THen this is very mislkeadinng...... I'm clicking on AFPD links and looking at APPD situations..... Please explain............

..........please click oin the link and EXPALAIN?????????