Notices
Ikarus Aerofly flight simulators Get the answers to your technical questions about Ikarus' Aerofly flight simulators here in their official support forum

TX setting all mixed up HELP!!!

Old 03-07-2007, 05:26 PM
Abaco24

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default TX setting all mixed up HELP!!!

I just installed the program and I'm using a JR XF421 EX 5 Chan TX. This is the one that comes with the H9 P-51 PTS Trainer. I can't get any plane up in the air!!

What should the settings be when trying to calibrate an aircraft for the ailerons, elevators, throttle and rudder?

Hopefully someone here has had the same problem.
Old 03-08-2007, 01:09 AM
rajul
My Feedback: (58)

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default RE: TX setting all mixed up HELP!!!

Abaco, I assume you have AFPD? Did you connect a JR adapter between the usb interface and your radio? Is your radio in PPM mode?

Additionally, do you have any addons (addon1 and/or starflight addon)? If you do, have you installed patch 1.9.7.11? If you do not have any addons, please install patch 1.8.0.25.

Channel assignment and calibration is covered in Chapter 10 of your manual. I would advise you to go through the manual first.