IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

IMAC Mexico 2011

Search this Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 04:39 PM
hipollito

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IMAC Mexico 2011

Hello Everyone.

Let me introduce myself: I am Alvaro de Luna, I am part of the BOD from IMAC MEXICO and designated to be the "ambassador" or link between Mexico and other part of the world.

I want to introduce the 2011 IMAC season in Mexico, we have been flying for two and a half years know, since IMAC was reorganized, we had IMAC in the past but it ended and now we are growing again, any way, these are the selected field for the 2011 season, hope that maybe you can come down to any event, we will be pleased to have you around:

IMAC MEXICO 2011

Irapuato (BajĂ*o)- February 26th and 27th
Puebla May 14th and 15th
Guadalajara July 16th and 17th
Acapulco September 17th and 18th
Texcoco (near Mexico city)- November 19th and 20th

We have two new fields this year and we are excited, we are growing every year and we hope to keep on growing and to be part of the international IMAC world, we would really like to be able to share with you everything that we are doing down here in MĂ©xico and someday fly together.

In IMAC Mexico we want to work along all modelers that like this sport, so we can grow faster and together and spread this fantastic world of scale aerobatics!

Thank you very much for your attention, if you have any doubt or comment about IMAC Mexico, please don´t hesitate, feel free to ask me anything.

Fot more information visit: www.imacmexico.net

Greetings.

Alvaro de Luna
IMAC Mexico ambassador.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Ge94332.jpg
Views:	32
Size:	117.0 KB
ID:	1569383  
Old 02-25-2011, 03:53 PM
DMichael
My Feedback: (5)