Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Northern SE Region Judging school!

Folks,
    Thanks to the hard work of several folks, the SE region has added another Judging school to our calendar!

Located in the Fayetteville, NC area, this is a great opportunity for New pilots to learn more about IMAC and experienced competitors to hone there judging skills, keep up with the rules, and keep on top of the rule changes for this year.

More information is posted here:
    http://www.mini-iac.com/Home/Control...7/default.aspx

Thanks
    Curtis
    Extreme Flight RC tech support
    IMAC Vice President|IMAC Sequence Committee|IMAC National Judging Instructor|Team Futaba|Extreme Flight R/C|2014 IMAC World Championships Contest Director

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Northern SE Region Judging school!

Any of you guy's have interest in Scale Aerobatics? Come and join us Next Saturday and Sunday for our annual Flying and Judging Seminar. It is held at the Eastover Community Building in Eastover, NC. Just north of Fayetteville, NC approximately 6.5 mile from our club field. Get the full load of information from the link below. You will have to register on our site to be able to sign up or just drop me an email that you would like to attend.

kent@porterscales.com

http://www.mini-iac.com/Home/Control...7/default.aspx

Thanks,

Kent Porter
    Kent Porter

Take A Kid Flying.