Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

YT International Adrenaline 120

Hi,

Please can anyone shed some light on the nasty habits my YT Adrenaline seems to have picked up, I built it around 3 weeks ago and put the CG at the standard measurement in the Manual with an OS120AX fitted, I found I needed over 1 pound of lead in the front, my first thoughts were that this was alot of weight to add to a relatively light plane, after flying the plane, I found it to be massively nose heavy, just wondered if anyone else has experienced the same problem with the YT Recommended setup and could maybe offer me a different CG position or Setup suggestion. Thanks in advance.

Regards

Jame

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: YT International Adrenaline 120

Have you set your CofG according to YT's addendum that recommends 140mm from the leading edge and no more than 145mm.

Mine (the composite fus model) has two 4 cell subC packs right behind the engine in front of the bulkhead to get the CofG right.
    At least better than lead, at 140mm I'm quite happy with the balance of the drenny.

Rob