Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

Flying and Judging School in JAX

Ladies and Gents... The IMAC Season is already underway here in the SE Region. The Season Opener was a great success, but the future of IMAC is in your hands! How? Great judging!
    So, it is not to late to join us this next weekend in Jacksonville, FL for the first Flying and Judging Seminar of the year.
    Information is posted here:
    http://www.mini-iac.com/Home/Control...2/default.aspx

These seminars are important for the experienced IMAC pilot as well as the pilot that has always wanted to try IMAC.
    We will discuss ARESTI and how to read it... and the judging criteria for each of the aresti families!

Come on out and join us

Can't make this school?
    Keep an eye on the IMAC calendar as we will also be offering a school in March up in Welcome, NC in a rather unique location!

Curtis Cozier
    South East Regional Director
    Extreme Flight RC tech support
    IMAC Vice President|IMAC Sequence Committee|IMAC National Judging Instructor|Team Futaba|Extreme Flight R/C|2014 IMAC World Championships Contest Director

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Flying and Judging School in JAX

its not too late!

Come on Down, up, or over and join us for the first of three seminars in the SE Region!

New or experienced? perfect time to learn about the judging criteria for IMAC!
    Extreme Flight RC tech support
    IMAC Vice President|IMAC Sequence Committee|IMAC National Judging Instructor|Team Futaba|Extreme Flight R/C|2014 IMAC World Championships Contest Director

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: Flying and Judging School in JAX

Thanks for posting and keeping info/interest going [8D]