Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

IMAC Pro now in Android Market!

Hey Guys,

The brand new IMAC Pro and the updated IMAC Lite are now in the Android Marketplace!

Here is the Link:

https://market.android.com/details?i...mobile.imacpro

They have been completely redesigned from the bottom up!

The IMAC apps for Android devices are designed to enhance your IMAC experience by giving you valuable resources on the go and at the field with your mobile device.

The all new "Caller Mode" is designed to let someone use the phone to call for you, or to use it for just cycling through the maneuvers. It has each maneuver displayed individually along with the name of the maneuver, and a place to take notes for the maneuver. You can cycle through the maneuvers be either pressing the forward or back arrows or swiping left or right.

The new "Locations" displays a map centered to your location that shows all the contests in the entire US. If you turn on "satellite layer" you can zoom in all the way down to see the actual fields. If you select the contest (press on the trophy icon) it brings up an window that gives you the details and date for the contest along with a "get directions" button that will give you turn by turn navigation to the contest.

There's also videos for all the sequences, rules books, tips, Weblinks, contest resources, text descriptions of the sequences as well as the "offical" pdf's and much, much, more!

At .99 cents for the Pro version I bet it's one of the least expensive but one of the most used pieces in your IMAC arsenal!

Here are some screen shoots:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ca82935.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	124.8 KB 
ID:	1730577   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Gb88491.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	116.6 KB 
ID:	1730578   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Jo30385.jpg 
Size:	76.3 KB 
ID:	1730579   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Zs51311.jpg 
Size:	125.9 KB 
ID:	1730580   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Sd43478.jpg 
Views:	6 
Size:	524.0 KB 
ID:	1730581  

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Ct16631.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	178.1 KB 
ID:	1730582