IMAC RC Simulators

Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

IMAC RC Simulators

Old 08-12-2012, 09:53 AM
P47Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default IMAC RC Simulators

Does anyone know of a good RC simulator with which to practice IMAC? For me, this would be quite useful since bad weather isnot uncommon in my neck of the woods. Moreover, a good simulator would be invaluable in practicingnew IMAC sequences during winter (which tends to be quite long here up in the high north). The problem with theRC simulator I now use (Great Planes) is that it does not handle angles very well when flying maneouvres high up.Soif anyone knows aabout a useful and good IMAC/pattern-practice simulator, I would be very greatful to hear about it.
Old 08-12-2012, 06:56 PM
underdw
My Feedback: (2)

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default RE: IMAC RC Simulators

I use Aerofly Professional Deluxe. There is a scenery: Farmland-grid available on the internet that draws a grid of lines in the sky and provides reference for depth, height, and parallelism.
The IMAC planes available with the package and on the internet fly pretty well and realistic, but perhaps with a nose-heavy feel.
Dan
Old 08-13-2012, 10:46 PM
P47Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: IMAC RC Simulators

Dan, thanks for the reply. I will check this out.