Old 12-14-2013, 10:24 PM
FlyinTiger
My Feedback: (45)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default SW IMAC Judging School, 8-9 February 2014

SW IMAC JUDGING SCHOOL

When: February 8 - 9, 2014

Where: Hampton Inn and Suites, Woodland CA

Directions: In Woodland, CA take the exit for Road 102 off of I-5. Turn right. Hotel sits on the North side of the freeway.

Saturday academics will begin promptly at 8:00 am and last until approximately 5:00 pm.
Sunday practicals will begin at 10:00 am and go until approximately 1:00 pm.
Training materials, breakfast, snacks and lunch are included.

Go here to register and more info! http://www.mini-iac.com/Home/Control...6/default.aspx

Post if you have questions.
Old 12-17-2013, 10:30 AM
FlyinTiger

Venue is a conference room that can easily hold a large crowd or be configured for a smaller one if necessary.

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	4.jpg
Views:	56
Size:	47.3 KB
ID:	1948346   Click image for larger version

Name:	5.jpg
Views:	59
Size:	39.1 KB
ID:	1948347   Click image for larger version

Name:	6.jpg
Views:	54
Size:	40.4 KB
ID:	1948348  
Old 01-01-2014, 11:22 AM
FlyinTiger

Ladies and Gentlemen,
Please consider if you will be attending Judging School in February in Woodland, CA. As planning continues we'd like to make sure arrangements are staged for everyone to feel welcome. Many thanks to the people who have already signed up, some who are going to drive a considerable distance.

Link to the IMAC registration page is in the first post above.

2014 here we come!
Old 01-16-2014, 10:20 AM
WhirlyGirl
My Feedback: (34)

Guys, I'm really excited to see more registrations each day as we move closer to February.

Bill Adams, SouthWest Unlimited competitor and Team Futaba member, will be teaching! Along with his knowledge, we have Rob Sarlan (also in Unlimited and a Team Futaba member) flying the practicals on Sunday!

This is a TWO-DAY school. Put your Judging Caps on and leave the flying at home. (You are more than welcome to bring a plane and fly after practicals on Sunday, however.)

Saturday morning we'll have muffins and hot coffee to welcome you at registration. Red Rule Books will be available for purchase as well. Lunch is included during our academics break.

Come on out! Judging School is the most important event of the season!
Old 02-06-2014, 09:44 AM
WhirlyGirl
My Feedback: (34)

Welcome to the Southwest...where anytime a Judging School is scheduled in a sunny state, it WILL rain THAT weekend.

Judging School is still ON. Saturday's academics are inside a nice, warm hotel meeting room. We'll have plenty of hot coffee, doughnuts in the morning, and Subway for lunch. At the completion of Saturday's classroom activities, you'll receive a certificate of completion and we will revisit the weather outlook and set a time for practicals Sunday morning. Right now, it is only forecast for light rain. Let's hope our outlook only IMPROVES!

See you in class! Registration will be up and going by 0745 and we hope to kick off class shortly after 8 a.m.