Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Clinton model aviators imac bash sept 4-5th Wilmington, Ohio

Old 08-12-2015, 02:04 AM
tobytorkn
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Clinton model aviators imac bash sept 4-5th Wilmington, Ohio

Well its almost here, the first annual Clinton Model Aviators IMAC BASH. We have a beautiful grass airstrip which is over 2000' long and meticulously manicured. we have plenty of room for RV and tent campers and electrical for charging planes. The field will be open on Friday the 4th in the morning so come early and start having fun.
pilots meeting to start at 8:30 on Saturday the 5th and flying to begin at 8:45. Be prepared to fly 4 sequences on Saturday depending on weather/pilot numbers. we will be flying full sequences (alternate sequence for advanced/unlimited pilots) for each round. be prepared to start flying at 8:45 on sunday (no pilots meeting unless necessary) flying one round of unknowns (basic pilots will fly 2015 normal basic sequence), one round of knowns, and then freestyle competition. please keep the sequences moving by being ready to fly so we can conclude early for other holiday festivities with family.
Normal concessions will be available for lunch.

now for the real fun part, I will be providing a free steak dinner for Saturday and the club will be providing the side dishes for all pilots and family. Please feel free to fly in the evening with your foamies or other non-competition aircraft and provide evening entertainment!

Hope to see everyone here and having fun!!!! Toby Silhavy
Old 08-13-2015, 08:34 PM
tobytorkn

Www.clintonmodelaviators.com
Has nape and phone numbers to field
Old 08-13-2015, 08:36 PM
tobytorkn

Map not nape