My Feedback: (1)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default any sites explainig imac?

as above. Do any sites outline and explain all of the manuevers??? I dont quite understand the graphic depictions. thank you!!
Old 07-12-2002, 05:53 PM
Hubb

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default www.mini-iac.com

bpu699,

go to the IMAC web site. use the site navigator and click on sequences. you can view and download all the sequences for each class. every sequence has the aresti on top and the manuver description below.

you can also download the IMAC flying and judging guide which futher describes each manuver and what thier downgrades are. It acually helps a lot to learn to read the aresti, because in an unknown (or known for that matter) any mistakes or differences between the aresti and writen text are refered back to the aresti which overrules the writen.

I was in a similar situation earlier this year with the pattern sequences. only I was unfamilliar with what some manuvers looked like as opposed to the way they are written and was desparately trying to find aresti drawings of the sequences

hope that helps

Hubb
Old 07-12-2002, 06:00 PM
fishgod
My Feedback: (13)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

If you go to www.mini-iac.com and go look at the diagrams that they have available for download you will see that each maneuver is explained in detail. For instance the #2 maneuver in basic is a Humpty bump and it reads as follow

Humpty Bump; vertical up line, 1/2 inside loop over the top, 1/2 roll on the vertical down line.

So when you look at the Aresti symbols you can see that you enter the maneuver at the dot. pull straight up, establish an up line, when up high enough (your comfort level) pull up elevator to do the 1/2 inside loop. Then establish a down line and do a half roll in the middle of your down line. (down line does not have to be the same length. Just make sure that the 1/2 roll is in the middle of the down line), then pull up elevator and fly out level.

You can also go to the AMA website and download the aerobatic rules. In the back they have descriptions of most all the maneuvers and how they are done. They also tell you what will down grade the maneuver in competition.

Hope this helps.

Michael
Old 07-12-2002, 06:31 PM
bpu699

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback

thank you!
Old 12-14-2002, 03:07 AM
Geistware
My Feedback: (16)

Gallery
My Gallery
Models
My Models
Ratings
My Feedback
Default Re: any sites explainig imac?

Visit the aerobatics section of our site.
http://www.geistware.com/rcmodeling/...ics/maneuvers/

Originally posted by bpu699
as above. Do any sites outline and explain all of the manuevers??? I dont quite understand the graphic depictions. thank you!!