Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

WM Cap 232 73"

Search this Thread

Old 10-12-2004, 10:36 AM
RCFREEK

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default WM Cap 232 73"

I flew my new cap 232 73" WS with an OS 1.60 FX upfront, Hitec digitals on the rudder n elevator and 625MG's on the ailerons. Its my 1st IMAC plane(I hope its IMAC, isnt it?) . all i can say is 'WOW!!!'. I love the feel of it, especially in when it locks in in knife edge, stall turns are gr8, snaps are deep and tumbles are good too(most of the difficult manoeuvers were attempted by my instructor). A few questions:

1 ITs a bit snappy for my flying style, so how do i get rid of the fear of crashing it?

2 On landing it overshot the runway, so i made another approach n handed it to my instructor. I felt scared to land it on my own. Is there a particular technique to land these planes. I hv another extra n it landed hard after stalling on a dead stick. Is it the same with this cap, although the glide seems to good?

3 what do i set my control throws at for convenient flying , at least initially?

I'd appreciate help.