IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

2.6 extra repair/ repacement

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 07:06 PM
Psycho3d
My Feedback: (1)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 2.6 extra repair/ repacement

Hey everyone, Well as the title suggests, I have a broke 2.6m extra (shulman). To make a long story short The plane was sitting on my work bench, when my 22lbs cat jumped up on my shelf in my shop, and knocked over some full boxes onto the plane. The gear was pushed into the bottom of the fuselage breaking the bottom of the plane from the firewall back to the wing spar holes. there is also a crack in the fuse that runs back to just behind the back of the canopy. I took her to an auto body shop and they wanted $500 to fix the plane. I could order a new fuse for less than that, which leads me to my question.

1. Is there anyone in the great state of TEXAS (perferably near Witicha Falls) or Oklahoma that can repair fiberglass that is willing to do so for less than $200.

2. If there isn't anyone that can repair her, then is there anyone that would be willing to part with a 2.6m fuselage for around the same as above... I dont care what the scheme looks like, or even if it has a scheme.

make no mistake, I know what I am asking is quiet a bit for anyone to ask. I am really trying to salvage my IMAC season, and I obviously have a very limited budget this year. Thanks in advance for all posts, and offers. My contact info is at the bottom thanks..

Scott Eidson
(940)337-4701
[email protected]