Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Deleting Posts !!

Old 09-02-2005, 02:23 PM
wahoo
My Feedback: (59)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Deleting Posts !!

As i expected.. it wasn't long until my post ALSO got deleted... All i can assume from this is that RCU is concealing the facts from the general public which i find hard to beleive.

True to my word i will repost this until something is done lawfully against Mr Mears.

I for just "one" have gone thru legal channels to recoup my lost aircraft and funds.
My original post if you will:
" I'm not sure who keeps deleting the posts about the business practices of one (IFLYRC4FUN) Jim Mears BUT i will say this, BEWARE of this man. HE has ripped numerous people off included me and i see no better place to display this type of information then a forum. If there is a proper forum for such posts PLEASE MAKE ME AWARE OF IT. But stop deleting this very useful info before someone else gets RIPPED OFF !!!!!! Obviously he has friends in high places here on RCU because quite a few posts have been written about his endeavors only to be removed by ??? . Upon closing i strongly suggest staying FAR FAR away from any business transactions with this man and for the person who deletes the posts warning people of such... SHAME ON YOU!!! I'd really like to talk to who ever is deleting them. Mr Mears has cost me plenty and i feel its my right and that of others to display are frustrations of paying a man for nothing. The person that feels this post should be deleted either needs his head examined or RIPPED OFF by Mr Mears to see the worth of postings of such practices.

DELETE AWAY
One pissed off hobbiest,
John Walega

" end quote "