Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

flying help

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2002, 01:35 AM
freebaby

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default flying help

Ive been flying for 2 years, and Im just wondering whats the best way to start flying aerobatic and 3d manuevers. I havent found anyone at the club yet to help. I purchased the 33% 330l extra from aeroworks with DA100 for a me XMAS gift. This will be my first aerobatic airplane. I hope I didnt get over my head with this. To late to cancel but you know what its like when you see a plane you want. Looking for advice from all you experienced flyers. Also is there some place you can travel to for some training. Thanks to all!!
Old 11-16-2002, 01:53 AM
KCFlyBoy
My Feedback: (12)

Default flying help

What where you flying before? If it was a trainer you will defiantly need some help the extra will be a hand-full. Trimming it out on the first flight can be scary especially if you have not had much experience.
Old 11-16-2002, 11:12 AM
EXCAP232
My Feedback: (12)

Default 3D in Maryland

Where in Maryland? There are many IMAC flyers in the state. Rob Sarlan is the NE IMAC director and lives in Gaithersburg. Andy Kane (team JR) flies at the DC/RC club and is the newsletter editor. The PG/RC club has quite a few members including Dave Michaels. I fly with Frederick and DC/RC clubs.
http://www.frederickmodelaircraftclu...nstructors.htm
EXCAP232