IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

'07 Rules

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 08:03 PM
rickhannah
My Feedback: (19)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default '07 Rules

Can someone definitively tell me whether or not the '07 rules will require a Pilot and Panel? How about the opaque canopy rule? ie: Krill Katana and DR Hobbies Extra both having painted canopies. Will this be enforced? Thanks
Old 10-09-2006, 08:27 PM
Anna Wood

Default RE: '07 Rules

Rick,

The '07 rules will require a pilot and panel (the proposal to do away with that did not pass). Will it be enforced is an entirely different matter depending on the CD's.

As far as the Krill and DR Hobbies stuff, they would not have been in compliance with the proposed '07 rule either, you needed to have a see thru (non-opaque) canopy.

Here is a link to all the AMA rules proposals and what did or did not pass. The Scale Aerobatic stuff is three rows from the bottom.

http://www.modelaircraft.org/Comp/proposals.htm

Regards,

Anna

ORIGINAL: rickhannah

Can someone definitively tell me whether or not the '07 rules will require a Pilot and Panel? How about the opaque canopy rule? ie: Krill Katana and DR Hobbies Extra both having painted canopies. Will this be enforced? Thanks
Old 10-09-2006, 09:29 PM
rickhannah
My Feedback: (19)

Default RE: '07 Rules

Ah, I see it failed by a 4 to 6 vote. When is the next rules change cycle?....LOL.....

Thank you Anna