Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

FuntanaX 50

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2006, 10:40 PM
Jarrah

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FuntanaX 50

Hi guys, I just got a funtanaX 50 with a saito 82 in it. can this plane be used for IMAC/ pattern or is it only suitable for 3D cheers.
Old 01-08-2007, 06:52 PM
les40
My Feedback: (1)

Default RE: FuntanaX 50

You are the best person to answer your question. Can you do the Basic sequence with it? If you can then go for it. In my area you probably couldn't win with it because you would be going up against 25-40% airplanes and it's just not going to stack up against those.
Old 01-12-2007, 10:50 PM
Flying freak

Thats what i used to think but recently (2 years ago) a local guy compete against all the 33%'s with a nice little .40 sized great planes super spuper sportster and he came in first in basic it is more piloit skill then the plane (im not saaying have all the best hurts...)
Old 02-09-2007, 03:00 PM
deckerv
My Feedback: (21)

ORIGINAL: Flying freak

Thats what i used to think but recently (2 years ago) a local guy compete against all the 33%'s with a nice little .40 sized great planes super spuper sportster and he came in first in basic it is more piloit skill then the plane (im not saaying have all the best hurts...)

Exactly!!! That's what is so great about the basic class. I flew IMAC basic once, and won with a Balsa USA Pheaton II bipe. BUT for the small print... I was the only competitor in basic..lol