Register

If this is your first visit, please click the Sign Up now button to begin the process of creating your account so you can begin posting on our forums! The Sign Up process will only take up about a minute of two of your time.

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

SouthCentral Championships and Raffle

ITS HERE!!!! The South-Central Regional Championships!!

This year, along with deciding the Points Race in each class and crowning the Regional Contest Champions, we are trying to raise funds for one of our fellow fliers Brady jacobson.

Brady Jacobson was seriously injured in a car accident on Friday July 11, 2008. He was with one of his best friends driving down Hwy 82, between Sherman and Gainsville Texas when the car struck a horse in the middle of the highway. The horse was hit from behind and landed on Brady's side of the car. He was crushed by the horse but the horse continued on pulling the windshield and top of the car with it. Brady was care flighted to Dallas Methodist with massive head trauma. Dan Powell was the driver and was scalped by the windshield but doing fine. His 9 year old daughter Ciara was bruised but not sent to the hospital. His other daughter Baily is 7 and was sitting behind Brady. Her face was fractured and cut up by the glass. She had pieces of glass in her eyes that had to be removed. The Powell family is doing fine and resting at home.

Tickets for the Raffle are $10 each and can be paid for by paypal: cahochhalter@yahoo.com

Chuck will verify via email your purchase and scan your tickets and send them to you.

A complete Spreadsheet will be posted and updated for all to see.

Please help us raise money for him!

Chuck HochhalterIMAC MemberNSRCA Member
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Fd91691.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	98.6 KB 
ID:	1055696  
    Mark Hunt Designs

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: SouthCentral Championships and Raffle

Added to the raffle prizes...

3Dhobbyshop AJ Slick 50cc

Aeroworks .60-.90 Edge 540 ARF

Hobbico Field Charger...

All this to the DA150, Wildhare Ultimate, Sebart KatanaS, Microfasteners, Smart-fly, QQ Aircraft $200 Gift Certificate, TnT Landing gear stuff, Wing bags and prop covers!!!

Contact me: Chuck Hochhalter cahochhalter@yahoo.com
    Mark Hunt Designs

Gallery
    My Gallery
    Models
    My Models
    Ratings
    My Feedback

RE: SouthCentral Championships and Raffle

Horizon is sending a few items... not sure what they are but Brady is part of the GoGodSpeed.com Team and supported by them so...

YOU KNOW ITS GONNA BE GOOD!!!!

Chuck
    Mark Hunt Designs