IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Attention all Clover Creek IMACer's

Search this Thread

Old 03-23-2009, 10:58 PM
Danny Baker
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Attention all Clover Creek IMACer's

We are going to start our budgeting process for the upcoming Clover Creek open IMAC meet held in Toone, TN. Our process starts with the registered number of pilots. I would like to thank those that have pre-registered for our meet. If you are planning on coming to the meet, and have not pre-registered on the IMAC site, please take the time to do so. Our meet is listed under the events section in the southeast region. I would like to ask for all pilots to check the site to be sure your name is listed as a registered pilot, we lost about 12 names from the closing of the old site and the start up of the new one. An accurate number of registered pilots will allow us to give the most benefits, more free lunches, and have the lowest entry fee (did someone say free food??). So check the site please, as we are doing everything we can to give the most benefits to the pilots for the lowest entry fee. More pilots, more benefits (food), more pilots, lower entry fee...

Register here:

www.mini-iac.com

After our budget is set, we will come back on line here and annownce how the three day event will unfold for us all.

Thanks,
Dan Baker
CD Clover Creek IMAC 2009