Go Back  RCU Forums > RC Airplanes > IMAC
Reload this Page >

Tulsa, OK "Turf Flyers" May 15th IMAC Contest!

Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Tulsa, OK "Turf Flyers" May 15th IMAC Contest!

Old 04-17-2009, 07:09 AM
757Driver
My Feedback: (90)

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Tulsa, OK "Turf Flyers" May 15th IMAC Contest!

Hello all, I just wanted to remind everyone that The American Turf Flyers in Tulsa (Broken Arrow) will be hosting our contest the weekend of May 15th.

We have a nice facility with a 400' paved runway, covered pit areas and a very nice clubhouse. You can also look forward to doughnuts, sausage rolls and coffee in the morning. A great lunch and nice hotels. RV's are ok too. We have lots of good hard parking for everyone. Our parking will support your heavy RV even if it rains. Our club is also gated and locked so your toy boxes will be safe at night. Last year I think everyone went home with free stuff and we plan to do the same this year.

We hope to see you guys soon. Please sign up as soon as you can as this will help in our planning.

BYOB,

Jason

Link to IMAC event sign up... http://www.mini-iac.com/Home/Control...8/default.aspx
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Db85938.jpg
Views:	25
Size:	84.6 KB
ID:	1181865  
Old 04-29-2009, 10:14 AM
vbortone
My Feedback: (2)

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default RE: Tulsa, OK "Turf Flyers" May 15th IMAC Contest!

I recognize those guys in the picture. They are my friends Tom and Pat from my club (RCB in Kansas City). I am planing to attend this year.

Vicente "Vince" Bortone
Old 04-29-2009, 03:31 PM
757Driver

Hi Vince, I'm glad to see you have signed up. Its always great to watch you fly and have you at our contests.
Old 05-01-2009, 04:06 PM
757Driver

Great news!

I have arranged for a group rate with Best Western Kenosha Inn. Our rate is $73 per night and to get that rate you will need to tell them you are with the "IMAC Contest".

The Best Western Kenosha Inn is very nice and right off the highway. Walgreens, Hideaway Pizza (the best), Coney Island, Super Target, Reasors Grocery store, a steak house, Chili's, Buffalo Wild wings, Lowes, Atwoods....everything is very close. Its only about 5 to 10 minutes from the field.

PLEASE make your reservations NOW as the local highschools are having graduation the same weekend and hotels will fill up. If you make your reservation before the 9th you should be in good shape
Old 05-01-2009, 04:10 PM
757Driver

Happy to report our numbers are growing. We are sitting at 15 pilots right now and I know of three more that are comming that have not signed up. This is gonna be a good one, so don't miss out. Please sign up today and come have a really nice weekend. This is surely one of the premier RC fields in the country.