Notices
IMAC Discuss IMAC style aerobatics in here

Youth Master's, anyone?

Old 06-18-2003, 09:11 PM
jsnipes
My Feedback: (3)

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts
Default Youth Master's, anyone?

Is anyone from the Michigan area coming to the Youth Master's this weekend at Triple Tree? If so, do you have room to ferry a 40% Edge? I'd be willing to pay you for your trouble.

Please EMAIL me directly ...Thanks!!

Jamie Snipes
[email protected]
Old 07-03-2003, 10:54 AM
rcflier-RCU

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Youth Master's, anyone?

Originally posted by jsnipes
Is anyone from the Michigan area coming to the Youth Master's this weekend at Triple Tree? If so, do you have room to ferry a 40% Edge? I'd be willing to pay you for your trouble.

Please EMAIL me directly ...Thanks!!

Jamie Snipes
[email protected]
Hello Jamie

If you are interested in the Youth Masters you might also be interested in a few more IMAC contests not too far from home ( Michigan)

We offer you the Chatham Ontario IMAC contest July 12th, 13th. This is a mere 45 minutes from the Detroit / Windsor border.

Next we have the Hamilton Flying Tigers IMAC contest July 26, 27 at Hamilton Ontario. This is about 3-1/2 hours form Detroit.

Then we have the Stoney Creek IMAC contest, August 9, 10. This is in the same area as the Hamilton contest, again, about 3-1/2 hours from Detroit. this contest is held at a small private airport and boasts a 2700 foot paved and grass runway.

On August 30, 31 we have the London IMAC contest . This contest is only n hour east of Chatham, not quite 2 hours from Detroit.

We intend to have a LOT of fun with IMAC this summer here in Ontario

for more info cllick on "Ontario Contests" at
http://www.rcflier.com

or don't hesitate to email direct

[email protected]

Hope to see you, and maybe some of your buddies,

( hey, where are all of those other Michigan and Ohio IMAC-ers this summer?)